Portable Blown Film Chillers
1st Choice Chillers is a manufacturer of portable blown film chillers for the plastics film industry. If you have a single blown film extrusion line that requires chilled air to the air ring, we offer our line of high efficiency air cooling – air cooled chillers. The leaving air temperature is maintained to +/- 1° F from 10% of full load to 100% of full load.
Click here for specifications on our Blown Film Cooled Chillers
Air Cooling Units
To cool multiple film air rings and IBC we offer our ACU series of air cooling units with three-way temperature operated valves. These cooling units operate in conjunction with our central chillers and pump tank sets. We offer the widest choice of equipment to meet your specific plant needs and conditions. Our air cooling units feature:
- 10 models to choose from 500 cfm to 10,000 cfm.
- Stainless steel insulated housing.
- Stainless steel legs or channels to mount to the steel tower.
- High efficiency copper tube – aluminum fin coil.
- Three-way temperature control valve with either the self-contained bulb and capillary or motorized actuator requiring 120/1/60 power.
- Precise engineered cooling loads for your specific film lines and plant ambient conditions.