Symptom 7: Low Or No Process Pressure Or Water Flow
Requires Manual Reset. (Cut Out is Normally 42° F. For Water Operational) – Indicated By Red Freezestat Light “On”.
|9.7.1||No flow or pressure.||1. Check if water valves are opened.
2. Check pump for correct rotation.
3. Check filter in the chilled water circuit and clean.
4. Check inlet to pump if plugged.
5. Check pressure switch (or flow switch) re-adjust or replace if defective.
6. Have electrician check fuses and wiring.
7. Have electrician check motor. Repair or replace if defective.